Everybody's doing it--so here are my Top 10 Memorable Events of 2008. (These ten events are listed randomly.)
1. Knitting a Hat, a DS Cozy , a scarf
2. Painting Our Basement Blue
3. Starting a Blog
4. Watching the Olympics
5. Reading Land of Lincoln and Confederates in the Attic at the same time.
6. Having Hannah stay at my house repeatedly
7. Creating my desk/craft sanctuary
8. Spending time with our nephews
9. Visiting Steamboat and going to the Estes Park Wool Market and going to the Renaissance Festival
10. Finding out I was pregnant!