June 15, 2008

We Came, We Saw, We Didn't Bring Enough Money!

Sista Cool and I are baaack from the Wool Market! It was fabulous, and we were still there when we started talking about next year! For the 2008 Market, we present a photographic tour of Estes Park's Wool Celebration!

A Paco-Vicuna in Profile
A Sheep with Deformed HornsThe Most Dangerous Animals in the World
I knit in public on National Knit in Public Day, whilst wearing my fabulous Ravelry t-shirt!Sista Cool proves it's possible to knit in public whilst wearing trendy sunglasses.
Sista Cool's Swag: A Needle Felting Starter Kit (from Back to Back Alpaca in Mesa, AZ) & Merino Roving (from Full Spectrum Fiber Arts out of Ward, CO)My Loot: Gorgeous sock yarn (my camera doesn't do it justice) from Cloud City Fibers out of Leadville, Co.Beautiful hand-dyed, handspun yarn from Plain & Fancy Yarns in Texas in the Primary colorway.

So, that's the Wool Market--join us next year, but save up!

No comments: