May 26, 2008

I Can't Help Myself--Movie Quote Contest!

I’ve seen this on many a blog, and as I enjoy the start of my break, I thought I’d share a few quotes from my comfort movies. Leave your answers in the comments! Do I need to offer prizes?


1. “You know what I would do if I had a million dollars? I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities...”

2. “Shaun! I read your story. You used a lot of big words. Great! Good for you! It was a little long, so I didn't read the whole thing, but who cares 'cause I gave you an A!”

3. “I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly...”

4. “I like Mass better in Latin. It's nicer when you don't know what they're saying.”

5. “Then you should know now at KNOW things are a lot like they are at NOW, we have to interview every applicant for every job, and so do you or you'd be going against NOW's definition of discrimination and you wouldn't want the readers of NOW or KNOW to know that, now would you?”

6. “I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas 'n' Sip on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?”

7. “Well, I remember Mel Gibson accurately, and he didn't say that. That Polonius guy did.”

8. “See, now's the time of the meal when you start getting the McStomach ache. You start getting the McTummy. You get the McGurgles in there. You get the McBrick, then you get the McStomach ache. Right now I've got some McGas that's rockin'. My arms... I feel like I've got some McSweats goin'. My arms got the McTwitches going in here from all the sugar that's going in my body right now. I'm feeling a little McCrazy.”

9. “That's ludicrous - The great state of Vermont will not apologize for its cheese!”

10. “ He helped Joshua fight the battle of Jericho, he helped Daniel get out the lion's den, he helped Gilligan get off the island.”

No comments: