September 19, 2011

Awkward Photos of Knitting, or Finished Objects Galore

I really should work on getting help with my finished object pictures. Even with my great tripod, I'm not so skilled at taking pictures of myself. I tend to really go all-out crazy eyes.

A great winter headband in Malabrigo Chunky (Dusty Olive colorway)--pattern is Blue Leaf Headband. I really look forward to wearing this, but despite its camo-like appearance, hopefully not in a remake of Platoon, although my eyes might disagree.

This is supposed to be a picture of my gorgeous Candle Flame Cowl knit in ridiculously smooshy Elsa Wool Cormo, but all I can see are my nostrils. You too, huh? That, or the earrings that are too long to wear with this cowl. Nope, mostly the nostrils.

I'm trying to show off my mitts and scarf/shawlette (Sock Yarn Mini Warms and Yvaine, respectively) knit in seductive Leo MCS (Merino/Cashmere/Silk) that are from my first ever Shakespeare Yarn Club, dyed by Amy Lee, but mostly I look like some yarn-clad pirate, or something. My arms are right in a yo-ho-ho move.

This one, oof. My second attempt to photograph my Figurehead Shawl in Spud and Chloe Sweater, and my eyes go so crazy one blinds the camera. And the shawl totally clashes with that shirt.

I hope I can get better at this!

No comments: