February 24, 2011

Cutie Pie Thursday: Bring on the Cute


Hey, everybody. Have you been missing my cute face? Well, I'm pretty much recovered, and feeling my oats as an almost-2-year-old. Ask mom about it.


I really like balls and horses. Sometimes I manage to balance my horses on a football. Impressive, no? The force is strong with me!


I also like to wear hats. The more, the merrier! I like to wear three hats--I also like to make mama wear a hat, even when she complains that its crunching her hair that she recently styled, and that she really doesn't like to wear daddy's stinky old hats. I don't care. I rule the roost! Oh, wait. I'll be back after some quick bedroom time.


I also really like riding my horse! He says "neigh" and so do I. I can mount him myself.


Sometimes he can get a little wild, just like me! I'm watching mama type this, and I'm yelling, "Baby and horse!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have been missing your cute face! You are especially cute riding your horse with your hat on. Wondering when I might be able to get together with your mommy and daddy? Maybe they could email kaitlinodil at yahoo dot com and we could set it up so I could finally meet your cuteness?

Love, Kaitlin