September 07, 2009

Labor Day -- Finally!

Well, let me tell you, I've been looking forward to this 3-day weekend for almost 4 days. Each of those four days I worked 4 hours. Hours filled with alphabetizing, filing, doing small projects for the gracious gals of admin who took pity on me. I worked a total of 16 hours this past week, and man, am I ready to celebrate my laborious effort. I shall enjoy this day to its fullest, as come Tuesday it is once more into the breech for an 18 hour week - I just hope I can handle it.

In all seriousness, for those of you are working real hours at real jobs - thanks, you make the world go round. It was a good week, nice to be out of the house and to have a "normal" schedule to the day. Work was good, and I'm looking to get back full time here soon - in six more weeks hopefully. Happy Labor Day!

No comments: