October 17, 2010

Fantasy Campaign Ad #1

As we put up with the endless attack ads, I am going to re-run a series of fantasy ads I created during the 2008 campaign.

HE drinks the blood of unicorns . . .


HE is for domestic surveillance . . .


HE supports the enslavement of mankind . . .


HE denies elderly workers life . . .


HE wants to possess your child's mind . . .


HE is against term limits . . .


HE controls a secret group of hooded supporters . . .


CAN YOU TRUST A MAN WHO TALKS TO SNAKES?


This year, tell Voldemort that enough is enough!



I'm Cornelius Fudge, and I support this message. Paid for by the Cornelius Fudge for Minister of Magic Committee.



2 comments:

Dan and Lynn said...

Go Cornelius... you are a welcome change and by the way we could use some magic!!!

Hannah said...

Why did my oldest and best celebrity crush have to be no-nose Voldemort?!!